Engee PET dedicates itself to the consistent delivery of high-quality products to all stakeholders. Our utmost priority is to maintain a world-class standard through the best testing equipment available and fully optimized production processes. We have received major global certifications such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001, ensuring our commitment to quality.
Engee PET is committed to continually improving the quality of our products and services while protecting people and the environment. Emphasis is placed on ensuring improvement in health & safety, pollution prevention, reduction of natural resource consumption, quality enhancement, and community goodwill. This commitment is in the best interests of our customers, employees, the host communities and other relevant interested parties.
Engee PET requires the active commitment to and accountability for quality, health & safety and environmental (QHSE) requirements from all employees, contractors and other visitors on site.
We are also committed to:
• Fulfillment of all legal and other requirements to which Engee PET subscribes that relate to its QHSE issues and that are relevant to its context.
• Setting and implementing measurable QHSE objectives at relevant levels and functions, measure and assess results in order to achieve the intended results of its QHSE Management Systems.
• Effective management of all identified QHSE risk and opportunities.
• Compliance with all relevant interested parties requirements, in order to enhance its health & safety and environmental performance as well as overall organizational performance and maintenance of safe and healthy workplace as well as security of our people at all times.
• Continual improvement of our operations through continuous customer satisfaction, elimination of QHSE non-conformances and accidents and reduction in incident cases.
• Planning, responding to, and recovering from any emergency, crisis, and business disruption.
Our Laboratory is equipped with the latest modern analytical equipment that includes:
- RGO AUTOVISCOMETER for intrinsic viscosity analysis
- HUNTER LAB for checking colour of PET Resin
- SHIMADZU DIFFERENTIAL SCANNING CHROMATOGRAPHY for melting point analysis
- SHIMADU GAS CHROMATOGRAPH for Acetaldehyde analysis
- Proximity to nearby countries in West Africa allows for a swift response to our customers’ needs.
- Value addition retained in Africa.
- Continuous improvement of our products and processes
- Reliable supply
- Transparency in accounting
- Inventory optimization & risk mitigation
We do not compromise on health, safety and
environment (HSE). Our focus is on innovative
processes and environmental-friendly procedures.
Our policies and processes are inspected and
certified by Bureau Veritas, a recognized world leader in certification services, earning us the latest ISO & OHSAS certificates – OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001 & ISO 9001.